AMENDED OFFICIAL CALL
COLORADO REPUBLICAN STATE CENTRAL COMMITTEE MEETING
In compliance with Article VII of the Bylaws of the Colorado Republican State Central Committee (CRC), amended notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Colorado Republican State Central Committee shall be held beginning at 9:00 A.M. on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at the Crown Plaza Hotel, Salon A - located at 15500 East 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80239.
Check‐in and registration for the State Central Committee meeting shall begin at 7:30 A.M.
The principal purposes of the meeting shall be:
• To fix the delegate apportionment formula and delegate allocations for the 2014 Colorado Republican State Assembly and Convention and other higher assemblies;
• To consider and approve amendments to standing rules that may govern the conduct of Republican meetings, including precinct caucuses, assemblies and conventions;
• To fill vacancies in elected Officer(s) positions of the Colorado Republican Party in accordance with Article V, Section D of the CRC Bylaws;
• To hear, pass upon and determine all controversies concerning the regularity of the Party organization, and to resolve any and all other contests that may be presented to the State Central Committee for final determination; and
• To conduct any and all other such business as may be proposed by the Chairman, or may otherwise properly come before the Colorado Republican State Central Committee.
Dated at Greenwood Village, Colorado, on this 9th day of September, 2013.
Ryan R. Call
State Chairman, Colorado Republican Committee
5950 S. Willow Drive, Suite 301
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111