MORSE RECALL ELECTION
Early voting location
Early voting begins on Thursday, Sept. 5th through Monday, Sept. 9th. open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Main Clerk Branch: 1675 W Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO
- Downtown Clerk Branch at City Hall: 200 S Cascade, Colorado Springs, CO
- Southeast Powers Clerk's Office: Corner of Powers Blvd. and Airport Rd., Colorado Springs, CO
- North Union Town Center Clerk's Office: 8830 N. Union Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO
Expanded locations (in addition to above)
Monday, Sept. 9th from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and ELECTION DAY, Sept. 10th from 7:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m.:
- Zalman Center at Harrison High School: 2755 Janitell Rd., Colorado Springs, CO
- Pikes Peak Regional Building Department: 2880 International Circle, Colorado Springs, CO
- Manitou City Hall: 606 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, CO
If anyone has unique or unusual voting circumstances, please direct them to call or write the Clerk's office: 719-575-VOTE (8683) or firstname.lastname@example.org
GIRON RECALL ELECTION
**All Pueblo locations are open for Early and Election Day voting**
Early voting begins Thursday, Sept. 5th through Monday Sept. 9th open 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Election Day – Sept. 10th from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Pueblo County Elections Office: 720 N. Main
- Belmont Church of the Nazarene: 1702 Bonforte Blvd.
- Pueblo County Housing and Human Services Building: 2631 E. 4th
- El Pueblo Museum: 301 N. Union
- La Quinta Inn: 4801 N. Elizabeth Street
- Pueblo County Court House: 215 W 10th Street
- Colorado State Fair Events Center: 1001 Beulah Ave.
- Pueblo City Park Pavilion Offices: 800 Goodnight Ave.
- Southern Colorado Gaming and Events Center: 3215 Lake Ave.
- Pueblo West Library: 298 S. Joe Martinez Blvd., Pueblo West
- Pueblo West Fire Station #3: 729 E. Gold Dr., Pueblo West
For questions on polling locations, contact the Pueblo County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 583-6620