GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.— Brian Vande Krol, Republican candidate for House District 35, earned more stripes within the Colorado GOP’s Trailblazers Program this week. Party chairman Ryan Call reported Vande Krol met the necessary campaign benchmarks to rank as a Contender candidate.
“We’re excited about Brian,” Call said. “He’s a hard worker, a proven job creator and we know he can do great things for the families and business owners of Adams County as a member of the state Legislature.”
The Trailblazers Program was created earlier this year to emulate the National Republican Congressional Committee’s successful Young Guns Program. The program assists Republican legislative candidates in running smart and efficient campaigns by meeting fundamental campaign goals that help them carve a path to victory in November’s election. There are three tiers to success within the program: On the Radar, Contender and Trailblazer.
A complete list of candidates who have met the necessary benchmarks to be recognized by the Trailblazers Program can be found below.
On the Radar candidates
- Cindy Acree, House District 40
- Larry Crowder, Senate District 35
- Ellyn Hilliard, House District 11
- Dave Pigott, House District 33
- Robert Ramirez, House District 29
- Brian Vande Krol, House District 35
- Amy Attwood, House District 28
- J. Paul Brown, House District 59
- Rick Enstrom, House District 23
- Jennifer George, House District 18
- Dave Kerber, Senate District 26
- Brian Watson, House District 3
- Lang Sias, Senate District 19
- Ken Summers, Senate District 22